Tuesday 10 July 2012

SNEAKY GOINGS ON IN THE COMICS WORLD...?



Well, my spies were a little late reporting this one to me, but better late than never I suppose.  It's just been brought to my attention that, some weeks back, a certain blogger made remarks in the comments section of one of his posts which seem to suggest that he's responding to a particular (though un-named) individual with whom he's been known to disagree.

Now, call me a cynic, but if indeed he is referring to that specific person (which is the consensus of those who alerted me to it), why would he knowingly print comments from someone he's banned from his site and then respond to them?  It just doesn't add up.  Unless, of course, he wrote the comments himself to cast suspicion on that particular person and show them in a bad light.

I've seen it all now.  Oh well, onward and upward.

2 comments:

Don Hudson said...

Gosh! So much drama! :)

Kid said...

More like a 'Farce', Don - the result of a certain comics contributor thinking that former contributors shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion - or that such opinions have no validity.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...