Wednesday 14 March 2012

LOO MUG - WHAT A THUG...



Interesting to see that a certain comics contributor was accused of bullying tactics on a U.K. comics forum relatively recently (and no - not by me), with people threatening to leave because of his supercilious, patronising manner.  Considering that the character for whom he is best known is a bit of a brainless thug, I find the situation rather ironic to say the least.  Life imitating 'art' perhaps?

And now, in a show of 'solidarity', one his pals has banned me from his site for responding to what I saw as a provocative comment from the first individual, implying that my offer to supply pages and identify their correct source amounted to nothing more than "hassle".  As the site owner had already revealed himself as a disingenuous back-pedaller with no regard for accuracy, I must confess to regarding his actions as not much of a surprise.  Certain types tend to stick together, don't they?   

2 comments:

Mr Straightman said...

He's about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

Kid said...

Actually, Lee. he's far less welcome than that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...