![]() |
| A screen-grab of my stats on June 29th. Click to enlarge |
You don't need to reply to this, Crivs - I'm only reminding my hundreds of thousands of readers (and that's no exaggeration) of Meadowbrook Care Home's failure in certain aspects of my 104-year-old mother's care. Also, don't forget Ashleigh Walmsley, the operations manager, who banned me from visiting my Alzheimer's and cancer-stricken mum for saying I thought staff who make false and malicious 'allegations' are 'scum'! I stand by every word. Don't forget, Meadowbrook's parent company is Enhance Healthcare. (I wonder how they like them apples?) Hope they set their legal team on me, 'cos I'd welcome my day in court, and have dozens of photos and email evidence of proof of my complaints.
And let's add the Social Work Department to that list, as they tell me they only want what's best for my mother (like I don't?) and 'don't recommend' moving her to another Home. In what way does it benefit my mother to be denied visits from her son?
For those who missed my earlier posts, I'll be adding links to them sometime this evening. I'll also be publishing these posts on my other blog; why should I deprive those readers of knowing what's going on in the world of 'care'?

2 comments:
Let's hope things change soon for you and your mum and this is sorted out amicably. Anything involving legal action will take an age to sort.
Wow pretty impressive stats Kids, you could monetize your blog. Your daily views are about half of my monthly views.
I doubt it will ever be amicable, McS, I don't like them and they hate me for pointing out the elephant in the room.
My stats for yesterday were 7,265, but I can't remember what time of the day that screen-grab was taken. Sometimes I can get up to 20,000 in a day - and beyond. Not every day's the same though.
Post a Comment