Tuesday 17 July 2018

OVER TWO MILLION HITS - AND GROWING...



Well, who'da thunk it?  CRIVENS! has now received over two million hits since I first began it back in - when was it - 2010?  (And no, the majority of them haven't been by me.)  What amazes me is that although I'm not blogging as much as I used to, the site still gets thousands of visits per month.  True, I'm blogging a bit more than I'd anticipated I'd have time for, due to other commitments which I originally thought would completely curtail my Online activities, but nowhere near as often as I used to.

Over two million visits, eh?  What's wrong with you people?  Don't you have anything better to do?  Seriously though, thanks for dropping by and feel perfectly free to continue doing so.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...and celebrations...

The Groovy Agent said...

We just dig your site, man! Congratulations!

Kid said...

Thanks, CJ and Groovy. And we dig your sites as well. (Okay, site singular 'cos CJ doesn't have one. But I'm sure I'd dig it if he did.)

Mark West said...

Nice one, well done!

Kid said...

Ta much, MW, just left a comment over at your blog.

Graham said...

Congrats, Kid! Always fun to visit!

Lionel Hancock said...

Two million viewers ... Thats excellent...see proves your not a boring old fart. Lol

Kid said...

Thanks, G. Always good to see you.

******

Or it proves that we all are, LH. (Though I prefer your version.)

Oscar Dowson said...

Congrats, Kid, and I'm glad you're still blogging on.

Kid said...

Ta much, OD. Glad you're still along for the ride.

Mark West said...

Thanks Kid - didn't notice the comment, Blogger didn't send me any messages but rectified now! Cheers!

Kid said...

I don't think anyone gets notified now, so I have to keep checking my pending comments file. I wonder if there's any way to restore it to the way it was? Thanks for responding.

Dave S said...

Congratulations on hitting such a huge milestone Kid!

Kid said...

Ta muchly, DS. (I couldn't help it, officer - it ran straight out in front of me.)

Philip Crawley said...

Yeah; well done and congrats - worth coming back for? (I think I know the answer to that one).

Kid said...

Thanks, PC. Now if only I could have charged a pound for every visit, I'd be a very rich man, eh?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...