Monday, 3 November 2014

THE CHERILEA CAPED CRUSADER - TAKE TWO...



Here's my CHERILEA BATMAN figure after a
little light restoration, which you can compare to the
seller's eBay photo below.  Truth to tell, I'd already
slightly retouched the lower picture to enhance the item
for use in an earlier post, so it looks better painted than
it actually was.  However, it gives a close enough
indication of 'before' and 'after.'

These small figures were originally available in
WOOLWORTH'S in the mid-to-late '60s and are
highly sought after these days.  Once I've restored
the ROBIN figure winging its way to me, I'll post
a photo of the two of them together.

2 comments:

John Pitt said...

Looking brand new again, Kid. Still don't know how I ever missed them in my Bat-mad years? Mind you, I missed the Cherilea Mechanoids as well!

Kid said...

I had the Cherilea Daleks, JP, and I saw the Cherilea Mechanoids - can't recall if I ever had any 'though. (Probably did.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...