Saturday, 10 October 2026

DC's SWAMP THING #1 FACSIMILE EDITION...


Copyright DC COMICS

DC's new facsimile of Swamp Thing #1 is now available, so don't let it get away.  Glossy cover, newsprint paper; original ads, metal staples, and thingie-doo-dahs - what more could you wish for from this replica of a classic collectable?  How about The Wit and Wisdom of Kid Robson?  What's that - not enough reading material to keep you occupied for more than a few seconds?  And that's only if you read slowly?  Cheeky b*ggers!  I'll have you know I'm a well-known intylechsul, admired around the world for my huge brayne.  Anyway, enjoy some lovely art by Bernie Wrightson, presented just for you.



2 comments:

  1. I picked up my copy on Thursday when I was in Glasgow Kid. Sadly, Spider-Man 1,000 was sold out but as I'm heading down south on Monday for a wee holiday I will check if it's available down there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, it will be, McS. I still haven't read more than the first story in ASM # 1,000, but I'll get around to the rest before too long. That's one good thing about eBay, in that I can pre-order the comics that take my fancy so there's less chance of missing them.

      Delete

ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED UNREAD unless accompanied by a regularly-used and recognized
name. For those without a Google account, use the 'Name/URL' option. All comments are subject to moderation and will
appear only if approved. Remember - no guts, no glory.

I reserve the right to edit comments to remove swearing or blasphemy, and in instances where I consider certain words or
phraseology may cause offence or upset to other commenters.