Monday, 3 August 2026

DISTASTEFUL TALES - The NEXT CHAPTER...


So let's now return to Meadowbrook Care Home owned by Enhance Healthcare and whose operationa manager is one Ashleigh Walmsley.  Before we get to him directly (yeah, surprise, I first thought he was a she), let's take another look at the email I received, which was sent in the name of Michelle Hampson, but wasn't composed by her.  Her emails are usually filled with spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors, and there are no screamingly obvious ones in the following email, to which I've interspersed some comments.

Re: Meadowbrook - Immediate Suspension of Visiting Rights

Dear Mr. Robson,

I am writing to you formally on behalf of Meadowbrook and Enhance Healthcare regarding the decision to suspend your visiting rights to the home, effective immediately.

Further to our previous corredpondence dated 23 July 2026, there continues to be an escalation of similar conduct per previous correspondence.  You have continued to engage in inappropriate and slanderous communications regarding the service and its staff.  (He means libelous, which would only be the case if they're untrue - which they're not.)

This ongoing conduct has had a significant impact of the wellbeing of Meadowbrook as a service: on the staff who deliver care day to day, on the wider atmosphere within the home, and, by extension, on the residents who depend on a stable and settled environment.  Enhance Healthcare has a duty to protect the wellbeing of everyone connected to the service, and we are no longer able to reconcile that duty with continued visits from you under the current circumstances.  (In other words, they don't like the truth getting out about them and prefer to shoot the messenger rather than deal with what's causing the problem - their staff.)

As previously noted in our correspondence of 23 July 2026, our Zero Tolerance Policy  (I also operate a zero tolerance policy - in that I won't put up with shit) and Sexual Harassment Policy (Same again - I don't like to be harassed by false complaints of a sexual nature) both apply to this situation, and the relevant provisions of each were set out for you at that time, further reiterated by communications had with Mrs. Robson's allocated social worker, Martin Gourlay.  Given the cumulative impact of concerns outlined above, and in line with policies previously referenced, you are hereby banned from visiting Meadowbrook with immediate effect from the date of this letter.  (Actually, they banned me because I said that those who make false allegations of this nature are scum.  Anyone disagree?)

This ban reflects both the seriousness with which we view it and our responsibility to protect the wellbeing of the service.  (Their reputaion is what they actually mean, as well as protect themselves from the consequences of their continued incompetence)Should any further inappropriate conduct (Like complaining about incompetence) towards the service or its staff occur, whether in person, in writing, or otherwise, the matter will be referred to our legal team.  (Go ahead, make my day!)

We understand this is a difficult letter to receive.  Any concerns you wish to raise going forward should be directed to Martin Gourlay, Social Worker, who can support communication between yourself and the service.  Enhance Healthcare and Meadowbrook always endeavour to work alongside families (My @rse) and external partners to provide the best possible care and to close any gaps where they arise, however at this point we feel the relationship has broken down beyond repair.  (As Corporal Jones used to say on Dad's Army - "They don't like it up 'em!) 

Yours sincerely,

Ash Walmsley
Operations Manager

Enhance Healthcare

Below are extracts from my email responses to them...

The only people who have indulged in slander and libel are yourselves, by making false and malicious accustaions against me that have no basis in reality.  I have stated nothing that isn't manifestly true, and your reaction shows you're running scared and seek to use visiting rights as a weapon against me.  No doubt the reason you have taken this action is because you simply don't like the truth and wish to quash it.  I will be posting more truthful and factual incidents of how inadequate certain aspects of your alleged service are in the near future.  Incidentally, I visited my local police station today, who informed me they have no record of anyone making complaints against me.  See you in the local press, who will, I'm sure, be interested in reporting you denying a son of the right to visit his mother.  Also, give me precise dates and times of when these alleged (and imaginary) incidents are supposed to have happened.

And I reserve the right to describe any of your staff as 'useless' if I happen to find that they are useless.  And many are on occasion.  Examples?  Not cleaning the toilet seat properly, or ensuring the floor and tables are clean, and being unable to ensure my mother's footwear does not go 'walkabout' when she's not wearing her shoes and slippers.  I see nothing useful about that.  You, I assume, regard such instances as examples of 'exceptional' care and attention?  The frustration and anger I naturally express at clear examples of incompetence are only to be expected.  Once Meadowbrook can get its act together and fulfil its promises, there would be no need for me to respond in such a way to continual provocation.  Anyway, going by my mother's woeful condition on Saturday, I don't expect you will have to worry about my responses for too much longer.

You are utterly pathetic.  I have never touched any member of staff, inappropriately or otherwise, and as I am disabled and can hardly walk without a rollator, I am far from intimidating.  This is a tissue of lies and I will be seeing a lawyer at my earliest opportunity.  Refer to your cameras and you will see that I have never touched anyone - at all - far less in anything resembling a sexual way.  Fighting dirty, eh?  This proves to me that you and any of your staff who are claiming these things are complete and utter scum!

As you can see from the above, Crivs, I don't take prisoners.  And I repeat my firm opinion that those who make such unfounded allegations like Meadowbrook are scum - and total bastards as well.  And that includes the so-called 'operations manager'.  Hah!  (The words 'piss-up' and 'brewery' spring to mind.)  How else would you describe someone who would deny a 104-year-old-woman with Alzheimer's and cancer visits from her son, a disabled pensioner with a litany of medical conditions and debilitating ailments?  If anything, I'd say I was quite restrained in my reaction.  To paraphrase Charlton Heston - Damn them!  Damn them all to hell!

Incidentally, there's much more to come.  And all my complaints are documented in emails and photographs, and acknowledged with no denial by management.  Also, my complaints against a certain member of staff were partially upheld, so I can back up every word I say in court.  However, so as not to weary you with this saga, I'll space out future instalments with longer gaps.

4 comments:

  1. Apologies for being nosey, Kid, but doesn't your brother have any involvement in your mother's care? It seems unfair that all the responsibility falls on you alone but tell me to mind my own business if you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He visits her, CJ (though she was always asking me if I'd seen him as she hadn't, presumably because she couldn't remember due to her Alzheimer's), but I did all the 'heavy lifting' before she went into the home. All I'll say is if he'd taken a more active role in her care, she wouldn't have had to go into a Home when she did.

      Delete
  2. Does your brother at least visit your mum now, or is she now totally devoid of visitors?. Have they banned you permanently from visiting or for a period of time? Regardless that's outrageous and I doubt they will take legal action based on your feedback here. I hope the EK News pick this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe he does, McS, but I no longer have any contact with him. (Maybe one day I'll tell THAT story - it's another shocker.) I don't know whether the ban is permanent or not - I'll have to read their emails again. I find it hard to believe that someone is able to make unfounded allegations against me without me being informed of the precise details and who's responsible for them. It means I'm unable to seek any form of legal redress against them. How do I know anyone has actually complained about me at all? It might just be a bullying tactic, but anyone who'd use a 104-year-old woman as a pawn is an utter bastard in my estimation.

      Delete

ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED UNREAD unless accompanied by a regularly-used and recognized
name. For those without a Google account, use the 'Name/URL' option. All comments are subject to moderation and will
appear only if approved. Remember - no guts, no glory.

I reserve the right to edit comments to remove swearing or blasphemy, and in instances where I consider certain words or
phraseology may cause offence or upset to other commenters.