Thursday, 16 July 2015

BING, BOB & DOROTHY - MOONLIGHT BECOMES YOU...


Okay, you've seen the trailer, now it's time to
see the terrific trio in action.  So here's BING, BOB
& DOROTHY with MOONLIGHT BECOMES YOU.
(It becomes me as well, I'm told.  At least, I think that's
what a former girlfriend meant when she said I look
better at night in the dark.  Sweet of her, eh?)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great scene! As well as the Road to Morocco song

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great scene from a great movie, eh, Phil?

    ReplyDelete

ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED UNREAD unless accompanied by a regularly-used and recognized
name. For those without a Google account, use the 'Name/URL' option. All comments are subject to moderation and will
appear only if approved. Remember - no guts, no glory.

I reserve the right to edit comments to remove swearing or blasphemy, and in instances where I consider certain words or
phraseology may cause offence or upset to other commenters.