Wednesday, 12 May 2021

BABE Of The DAY - PAIGE SPIRANAC...



Tell you what, lads - write your own
captions to this pic of Paige Spiranac,
'cos I'm off to my scratcher to catch up on
some dreams.  The way I see it, if Paige is
going to dream about me, then it's only
 polite to return the compliment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kid,
    I don't know if you can help me, but do you have issues 54 and 55 of the L.Miller Mystic series?
    I need to know the titles and length of the stories in these two mags other than the Avengers strips.
    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only L. Miller comic I have is Spellbound #62, so unfortunately I can't help you with this, though I would if I could. Anyone out there who can help H out?

    Perhaps someone has a data disc for sale on ebay with the issues you want? Worth trying.

    ReplyDelete

ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED UNREAD unless accompanied by a regularly-used and recognized
name. For those without a Google account, use the 'Name/URL' option. All comments are subject to moderation and will
appear only if approved. Remember - no guts, no glory.

I reserve the right to edit comments to remove swearing or blasphemy, and in instances where I consider certain words or
phraseology may cause offence or upset to other commenters.