Sunday 1 November 2020

SUNDAY'S BABE OF THE DAY...

The Voluptuous Valerie Perez...


The awesome Valerie Perez is surely one
of the most beautiful women on the planet.  I'd do
anything for Valerie.  I'd climb the highest mountain,
swim the deepest ocean, journey to the farthest continent
in search of riches for her - there's just no task I wouldn't
perform for this goddess among women.  I can't do any
of it tonight though, 'cos I'm tired out after typing
this paragraph.  Maybe another time, Val.

8 comments:

Phil S said...

Oh yes I’ve seen her for real in that costume. Zatanna never looked better!

Kid said...

And I doubt Zatanna ever could, PS. Valerie's a stunner.

Glas0101 said...

Kid, You have gotten really good at typing one handed. :)

Kid said...

That makes two of us, eh, Glas? (I only use one finger.)

Valerie Perez said...

Thanks guys ☺️💗 trying my best to craft Zatanna’s magic!

Kid said...

Gasp! The real Valerie Perez has graced us mere mortals with her presence here on Crivens. Who'd ever have thought she'd know of our existence? We are not worthy! All hail the mighty Valerie.

Valerie Perez said...

How nice! To thank you I'd conjure up Raquel Welch & Lynda Carter and go visit you. But I think my blood sugar level is low - gonna go make a sandwich instead. See ya :)

Kid said...

Sigh! Two comments from the sensational Valerie in one day. I must've died and gone to Heaven.

Val, drop in any time, and bring Raquel and Lynda with you. (Finish your sandwich first though.) And, pushing my luck a bit I know, but any chance you could rope in Salma Hayek as well?

Thanks for commenting. You're amazing!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...