Monday 12 October 2020

FOUR NEW TITANIC TRUE BELIEVERS FROM MARVEL...

 
Copyright MARVEL COMICS

I've been a little remiss in showing you some of the recent True Believers issues that are available, so I'll remedy that right away by showing you these four cracking comics classics that now grace my collection.  Because of the pandemic, other titles that I ordered a while ago were delayed, but it shouldn't be too long before they're finally with me.  Once I've got my mitts on them, I'll present them for your pulsating peepers to savour - so stay tuned.



2 comments:

McSCOTTY said...

The Avengers one is my favourite of the bunch ( although I don't have the Cap Britain one). I'm still looking for the first JLA facsimile from Brave and the Bold that I missed when it came out.

Kid said...

It's available from Comic-Connections for £3.75 (free p&p) on ebay, McS. I'd buy it quick if I were you as I they've only got two left. It's dearer from other sellers. My favourite TB from these four is the TOA one, followed by Avengers.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...