Saturday 31 October 2020

CONAN MINI-COVER GALLERY...

 Conan The Savage...

Copyright MARVEL COMICS and CONAN PROPERTIES, Int.

Conan The Savage was a 10 issue series by Marvel Comics, published in 1995-'96.  I own the first 5 issues, but not only had I forgotten I had them, I'd also forgotten the mag ever existed 'til I found them in one of my cupboards while looking for something else.  Well there are no flies on me (apart from of the zip variety), so I immediately thought "Hey, I should scan them and do a mini-cover gallery!" so that's exactly what I've done.  Aren't you lucky I'm so full of great ideas? 




2 comments:

McSCOTTY said...

I don't recall that title at all strange. Was it a regular art team. Covers look nice. Sad news about Sean Connery I expect a post soon :(

Kid said...

Yeah, regular art team, though I think the 2nd story in the first ish was a one-off by a different artist. They're back in the cupboard now, so I can't check.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...