Thursday 28 May 2020

MIGHTY MARVEL CHECKLIST - AVAILABLE NOW!

SPIDER-MAN MAGAZINE 376

Copyright MARVEL COMICS.  Published by PANINI

In this issue, Spidey’s got a price on his head, and Kraven the Hunter is determined to bring him in!  But he’s not the only one seeking ol’ Web-head out - Bullseye’s targeting him too!  Get set for an urban rumble which’ll shake you to the core!  Will Spidey prove his innocence and overcome the pursuers?  Plus: there's heaps of arachnid activities, factfiles, colouring and puzzles to check out!

Available now!

£3.99.

2 comments:

Phil S said...

Yes I’m old but that art - not my bag and a reason why I still prefer old comics. If I was ten I would love it though.

Kid said...

I know what you mean, PS, the art doesn't really grab me either.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...