Monday 27 April 2020

PART TEN OF DON STARR'S APPOINTMENT WITH FEAR!

Copyright relevant owner

Hopefully, the fact that I'm currently using a borrowed computer screen which is of different dimensions to my own won't affect the quality of any images I post.  Y'see, it's higher and less wide than my usual screen, so pictures are compressed width-wise and elongated hight-wise, making what I'm looking at rather weird.  However, while that may affect my perception of things, it shouldn't change the way you Crivs see things on your screens, so here's the next TERRIFIC episode of DON STARR in an APPOINTMENT With FEAR!  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The post looks great certainly no issues here.

TG

Kid said...

Well, there's the issue of Terrific that it came from, TG.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...