Friday 17 January 2020

THE MARVEL WORLD OF ICARUS...


Cover art copyright MARVEL COMICS

A couple or so years ago, someone gave me a presumably unwanted CD called The MARVEL WORLD Of ICARUS.  I only got around to listening to it a few weeks back and, surprisingly, quite liked it.  It appears for all the world like a professionally produced CD, not a bootleg, but apparently it may not be 'official'.  You see, I recently saw another version of it on eBay with 5 extra tracks, so bought it immediately for the additional songs.

The extensive liner notes in the sleeve/booklet claim that it's the only authorised version (from the original masters) since its original 1972 release, so if true, I'm not sure about the status of the other CD.  I note that it's also been reissued on vinyl, so if you'd like to own a little-known slice of the '70s, this one's for you!

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...