Sunday 25 October 2015

WALTER SIMONSON'S ORION COVER GALLERY - PART THREE...

Images copyright DC COMICS

Take a look at the above cover - I only recently acquired this particular ish after 14 and a half years of its curious absence from the rest of the 25 issue run, purchased when they were first published way back when.  I've written before of the sense of achievement that comes from filling a gap in a collection, and such was the case on this occasion.  Now that I've finally got the complete set, I think I'll sit down and re-read them all from the beginning.

Anyway, you're not here to read about my idiosyncratic views on reclaiming the past, you're here for these dynamic WALTER SIMONSON covers from his ORION mag from the early '00s, so I'd better not detain you any longer.  Enjoy - and don't forget to return for the final part in the series - coming soon!





No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...