Sunday 5 July 2015

PART EIGHT OF THE TITANS CENTRE-SPREAD POSTER GALLERY...

Copyright MARVEL COMICS

And now, the penultimate part of The TITANS poster gallery.  Only one more post and "that's all she wrote", fellow fans.  Some of these centre-spreads were perhaps not as dynamic as they could or should have been, but full marks to MARVEL for at least trying to do something different.  As I've said before though, it's just a shame that they weren't presented in full-colour.

Anyway, be sure to come back for the wrap-up in the final post in the series, on this, the absolutely best blog in the history of something-or-other, but don't press me on the details.





2 comments:

Rip Jagger said...

Love this batch, especially the Avengers and Invaders ones. I've been binging on Invaders stories this month.

Rip Off

Kid said...

I liked the Invaders stories drawn by Frank Robbins, Rip. (He may have drawn them all, for all I know, but I don't think I've read them all.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...