Monday 5 August 2013

LEGENDARY LOGOS - NOT MANY ARE A 'PATCH' ON THIS ONE...


Look at the above little beauty - wotta ripper!  Dunno who made it (FANDERSON perhaps?), but I picked it up on eBay a couple or so months back for a paltry few quid.  I feel like I should buy a blazer and sew it onto the breast pocket, but no doubt I'd get a few strange looks in the East End of Glasgow when I'm buying my fish suppers if I did.

So I'll just have to content myself with stealing admiring glances as it nestles in the appendages of one of my remote-control DALEKS on a shelf on the wall.  Just looking at it takes me back to 1966 faster than I can blink.  If only everyone could gain so much pleasure from such simple things the world would be a much happier place, don't you think? 

2 comments:

John Pitt said...

Can't help with thé patch, Kif, I don'remember it, but if you're interested, that Angels 1967/8 text "annual" is over on EBay for 44 quid. Search for CS annuals.

Kid said...

£44? I'd pay £4, but that's about it. Thanks for letting me know anyway, JP.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...