Wednesday 17 July 2013

MAD #1 - HUMOUR IN A JUGULAR VEIN - PART THREE...

Copyright DC COMICS

We now trip merrily along to BILL ELDER's artwork in the first issue of MAD. What is there to say about the late Bill Elder?  One thing will suffice: He was zany, he was talented, and - just as importantly - he was funny!  (Okay, I lied - that was three things.)  Anyway, I know none of you visit this blog to read anything I have to say - you're here to look at the pictures.  So, much as I hate to tear myself away from indulging in my favourite pastime (typing the first thing that comes into my head and then pretending it was all carefully thought-out beforehand), it's time to admire the artistry of one of America's top talents.
     




No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...