Friday 22 February 2013

PART TWO OF KRAZY COMIC #1...


Copyright relevant owner

For all you KRAZY fans out there, here's the remainder of IPC's file copy of issue #1, the first part which I posted recently.  For some curious reason, the second half of the comic, unlike the first, did not feature the hand-written notes detailing exactly what each page cost for script, art and lettering.

Still, I thought you'd like to see the complete issue, so enjoy the remaining pages, starting with the classic DICK MILLINGTON strip above.  Brilliant stuff indeed.

Click here for Part One.














4 comments:

baab said...

I reckon i owned this comic.
Unless i saw the six million dollar/bionic woman joke somewhere else,and the exercise book back cover disguise,which I am positive I actually used,even though the teachers probably did not notice...

Then ..something or other...I forget.
Its that ol age thing creeping up on me Kid.
I enjoyed this post for nostalgic reasons which I cannot fathom....yet.

I also thought I must have missed your previous post and just now went to it and I had read it...it just had not sunk in. I recognise it all,now ....but did not before ....funny that!

Kid said...

Unfortunately I'd left school by the time Krazy came out, so I never had the chance to test that back cover under 'combat' conditions.

Mr Straightman said...

That back cover is pure Monty Python!

Kid said...

You mean it's a dead parrot or half a bee?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...