Thursday 25 October 2012

SHRIEK! PART FOUR OF THE MIGHTY MISSING LINK...


Copyright REBELLION

Here we go again, as Britain's answer to The HULK goes on the rampage in the very heart of swinging '60s London.  Marvel at the mountainous might of the livid LINK as he shows his magnificent mastery of the English language; gasp in gigantic gratitude as he demonstrates just how tight trousers should be worn; stand still and be startled by his animal magnetism and his uncanny ability to make women swoon; dribble in disbelief at the amount of total tripe I can write in a single paragraph.  Whatever you do though, don't forget to notice the amazing artwork of LUIS BERMEJO - it really is something to shout about!


1 comment:

Kid said...

Gosh, Gordie, what a wonderful writer you are. I laughed my socks off at all that. I'm your biggest fan. (No surprise there then.)

There you are Crivvies - just thought I'd show you all the kind of comments I like to receive. Just a shame I have to write them myself.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...