Thursday 10 November 2011

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SNICKERS...



The world as I knew it no longer exists.  It seems I've been kidnapped by aliens and transported to an alternate dimension where things are almost the same - but not quite.  In this bizarre doppelganger planet, TREETS are called M&Ms, OPAL FRUITS are named STARBURST, OIL Of ULAY is known as OIL Of OLAY, JIF is christened CIFKITKATs are made by NESTLE'S, not ROWNTREE'S - and MARATHONs are titled SNICKERS.


AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!  I'm trapped on a world I never made.  Beam me up, Scotty!  (But while I'm waiting for the transporter to lock onto me, cast your eyes over the images on this page -  a comforting reminder of when all was right with the world and it was a saner place to be.)

2 comments:

Simon B said...

Ah, nostalgia tastes good...

Kid said...

More to come in the not too distant future.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...